skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
it started snowing yesterday sometime around .....11
There is a definite thin blanket all over the house, and I am all giddy at the prospects of winter wonders!!!
writers block sucks
=(
jackie joy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confessions of a vegan newbie....
I dedicate this blog to the roses of the unborn.
About Me
Jackie Joy
I believe in: ♥ love ♥ vegan goodness human rights animal rights mother earth rights karma points sleeping in singing in the shower mixed cds reading writing art late night dance parties with good friends and you! xoxo
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
2010
(8)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(25)
▼
December
(3)
merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone
In the houston international airport
it started snowing yesterday sometime around .....11
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
2008
(1)
►
October
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment