Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I havent written in two hundred years.....

Hello world!
Well it was more like a year, but still I have been a horrible blogger.I am sorry to all those in the blogospher that was reading my blog, I am going to try to do a lot much better. I think writing in here last year, has helped me in my creative writing endeavors.Since last May, a lot has changed, such as:
1.I have moved back in the valley and living at home.
2.I have become extremely involved with environmentalism and pushing for the world to be a better place for everyone.
3. Since last Friday, I have become a vegan ....it is almost a week since I started, and I feel absolutely amazing.
4. I realized I can cook and bake, just need to practice at it!
5. I am no longer driving Fiona, but now driving Baby Jane and she is amazing and I love her.
6. OH MY CHEESE AND CRACKERS! CAPS BECAUSE ITS COOL, I LEARNED TO RIDE A BIKE.
7. but my bike is still in el paso
8. oddly enough i miss el paso
9. I can pretty much drive through atx without getting lost!
10. I am obsessed with tumblr, but then I realized it is not really a place to really blog.

Things that havent changed are:
1. I still like making list.
2. I still get the fall allergy attacks and right now its brutal that is why I am up blogging instead of sleeping.
3. I still use "...." in the middle of a sentence when I have a trailing thought.
4. I pretty much like all the same things, books, scrabble, movies, the outdoors.
5. I still want to move to austin.


That is basically it. I can't think about anything else to write about. I guess I could mention that this blog is not going to only be focusing on my new veganhood....get it like womanhood hahaha, I am so funny! This will be more like a journal,and I promise to write in here at lease 3 times a week.

Jackie Joy
Ps. looking back at past blogs, it brings a warm feeling in my heart. I love memories especially written memories about feelings and stuff like that.

No comments: