Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I want to remember all the good times i used to have with you

I want to remember the feeling I used to get
when my heart skipped a beat
and my adrenaline started rushing
while a big high of ecstasy would then overcome me
just by you giving me a quick kiss before you
would run of to god knows where
or
all the times we would lay in bed together
just cuddling
because we were to poor to go anywhere
and to lazy to get out of bed
or the times
when we didnt argue
we didnt talk
but just sat there
eating
smiling at each other cause we
knew
we just knew
but i cant help to think
i was to naive
to blinded
at the time
cause those were the feelings
that kept me alive
that kept me wanting you
loving you
I was strong
dont get me wrong
but when the bad out weighs the good
and there are more days of sadness
then happiness
you just know
that maybe
just maybe its not worth it remembering all the good times
i used to have with you
.....
free lance.....written in like 4 minutes
jackie joy

No comments: