Fall,Halloween, temperature changes and candy up the whazoo oh how I love the change in seasons, I have recently reconnected with an old friend, we met when we were both young and i was naive and completely and utterly sillier than i am now. I am genuinely surprised in a very good way how we still can talk like we stopped talking two weeks ago and not years ago. As the semester is closing in, I so cant wait till thanksgiving break ....for some much needed r and r! I have been filling up my days with studying, learning, typing, writing, working hard in trying to get good grades. I have made some friends here and I am so grateful for their patience and understanding when I would go crazy over things. Life is hard, its full of ups and downs, but i realized never give yourself ultimatums because if you break them you end up the most disappointed.
Jackie Joy
ps sorry for the short blog im pretty sleepy
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment