Challenge- To get in shape and look better than my lazy boyfriend, ok that was rude to call him lazy but considering I was challenged to get fit by mid-March it was well warranted.
Participants - A very awesome Jacqueline Joy Ho-Shing and A.J Unger
The bet- If I end up in better shape by mid-March a certain mr. A.J Unger will have to read a Jane Austin novel in its entirety. If I lose I will never mention Jane Austin or bug him to read any books of that nature.
My Strategy- To start daily yoga and running around my neighborhood, I shall win this! Better watch out Unger cause you are going down.
His Strategy- I think he mentioned something about running but I was to busy thinking about how sweet victory is going to be that I didnt really pay attention. Well he does bike so he may have that as an advantage but I am still going to win.
-----
Tomorrow will be my first day getting back into shape and shabam there will be semi-daily most likely weekly updates on my progress of this challenge.
------
The soon to be fit
Jackie Joy
ps shabammmm!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment