Sunday, January 17, 2010

one hour till boarding

oh dear this vacation was some type of vacation if any could be described a vacation this past winter break vacation was definitely one to remember. stress does horrible things to my memory and i end up forgetting things that i had trained myself so hard not to forget and be organized just goes right out of the window. right now i am at the houston international airport awaiting to board my flight back to el paso, oh dear just 5 more full semesters give or take if i end up taking summer courses and i should be done with my bachelors! holy macaroons its pretty exiting to think of the future but i am attempting something new for this new year and new decade (decade is 10 years right...im to lazy to google the accuracy of the whole statement) I am going not over plan and care so much about things i can not control. I was 11 in the beginning of this century and I doubt any plans I made back then was feasible or close to the reality of my limitations that I would end up having in my future.
i sometimes wish i could put el paso next to mcallen and life would be so much easier.
xoxox
jackie joy
ps be safe and good this week

No comments: