Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10,2010

Can you believe it! It is already 2010, I have decided not to do the whole resolutions for the new year bit, because for the most part they never work out...hahaha. I have had a very very very eventful winter holiday break, and it is not even over yet, wow, I can not believe I start school in a week!

Here is a list of movies I have seen in the past couple of weeks in no particular order with 1-5 star rating:
  • marley and me 4 stars
  • he's just not that into you 3 1/2 stars
  • amorres perros 4 1/2 stars
  • the first godfather 4 3/4 stars
  • paper heart 1 star
  • couples retreat 1/2 star
  • julie and julia 4 1/2 stars
  • fantastic mr. fox 4 1/2 stars
  • the men who stare at goats 4 stars
  • purple violets 3 1/2 stars
  • precious 5 stars
  • whatever works 3 stars
  • yes man 4 1/2 stars
  • sherlock holmes 4 1/2 stars
  • some weird black and white vampire movie ( not the title just cant think of it atm) 3 1/2 stars
Now here is a list of books I have read so far during this long winter break with the same rating, sadly its way shorter list but oh well:
  • How are men like noodles 4 stars
  • Push 4 3/4 stars
  • How to get to college for almost free 5 stars
  • What matters most is how you walk through fire 4 1/2 stars
  • Howl and other poems by allen ginsberg 4 1/2 stars
Its pretty cold down here in the boonies of texas, and the weather is really tripping me out, aye caramba I am going back to bed for a bit...write back soon!

Jackie Joy

ps if you want to make god laugh tell him your plans....'nough said

No comments: