I really envy those who know what they want to do with their life, who have their life all planned out. To be more specific I really envy those who are lucky enough to find a career that they aspire to be and find a degree that goes directly into achieving their dream of being in that career.Since deciding not into going into the medical field, I have been up in arms in pure confusion of what I should do with my life. I know what I want to do, but there is not for the most part a degree plan and a path already made out for me by other people who have aspired to be now hold on to your beautiful britches, because besides a few of my close friends and family, I have not really told many people what I really really wanted to do as a career. I want to head a N.P.O( none profit organization) specializing in helping battered, abused, sexually assaulted women, children and homosexuals in lower social economic areas of the United States. That or join the circus and be a clown. I kid, I kid, but with the education I hope to receive will help to educate women and children to be strong and independent and tools to be successful in their life.
I don't know if my dreams are ambitious or just plain silly. But as far as I am concerned I hope, wait cross out hope and put in will, I will get a degree in psychology with a minor in English, take 2 years in the Peace/Ameri Corps and either receive my masters through them or get the money to go to a really good school for my masters, establish connections in a city in need of N.P.O and work on my P.H.D while opening up or working for a N.P.O
Those are my dreams, the stars I want to reach, I am not asking for a million bucks, or to be famous, I just hope to make a real positive change in the world.
Jackie Joy
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment