I love sitting outside at night in the back patio of my aunts house and watch the clouds slowly pass by the mountains. The presence of time doesn't seem to exist and all is left is the present, the now, the it. That is when I feel at the up most ultimate peace, when I am with nature. Its something I can't really explain, and I wish I could bottle up this peace and share it with all the ones in my life who are in desperate need of it. The week is almost over, and I think all the over thinking has driven me to the brink of insanity.
There is nothing else I can think of writing about, my mind is not awake, my soul is still asleep, and I am here dreading the long day ahead.
Jackie Joy
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment