and since i might forget most of these conclusions or am due to repeat the conclusions i thought it was really good idea to write the ones that have been weighing down on my mind a lot out:
Conclusion number 1- I am in love and love the pirate. and the reality ( don't you just love the word reality and how it just stings and have such a bad connotation?) the reality is I can never tell him. I just want to drift away from all these emotions that are eating me up and forget about it all. I have tried to, but I cant help it, i am like a stupid moth to a flame. Please, for my sake, don't ask me about him or who he is, I am taking the reality at heart and going to move on.
Conclusion number 2- I will never be or strive to be "that girl". I have said it before, that I am never the type to attract people by my looks or grace besides the fact that i lack horribly both. I have become to attached to my core and feel like even if I wanted to change, I would be unable to.
Conclusion number 3-I feel like my life is finally starting to fall into place. I see where I want to go, where I am, and what I must do to get to the final mark of this race. I am happy despite it all. I do realize that emotions do change, and things might become chaotic as life sometimes does but I am willing for the first time in my life to take it on full force and make something out of it.
---
Jackie Joy
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment