Sunday, September 6, 2009
I love how music
can transform you metaphorically into a different time when things were harder or even yet when things were really good. As I sit here and continue typing, pouring out my random thoughts upon the screen, I think. I think back to the time when I had first put in that cd in to the stereo and how the music engulfed me. Music is a very powerful thing, my constant never failed companion next to books I dedicate this to the power of every keystroke every drum every forte every vebrato every stroke of the bow every blow of the horn. I dedicate this to the ever changing ever the same music of the world. May it inspire you drive you help you through the hard times help you understand the sad times and help you to enjoy the happy times ever more. This is to you music may you continue play on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment