
Ha! This is not really a blog about that, although that is a great subject for a blog. Tricked you didn't I? So I am guessing you are wondering what this blog is going to be about if it was not about who I really was, well this blog is about the movie Love Happens.
Love Happens- Jackie Joy's movie review
thus the ever so corny lovie dovie picture =>
If you guessed that I was going to write about the movie then hooray for you, you deserve a prize which once I get a million and two bucks I will fly a plane or drive a car or walk to you and give it to you, haha.
This movie was a wonderful heartfelt movie, about the reality of the struggles of loosing someone you love from death and trying to move on. Its realistic, in a sense, that the premise of the two main characters relationship is not instant. There is sparks but the relationship that they build is not based on love but on friendship and understanding of each others strength and weaknesses. It is definitely worth the watch and it might seem slow to some but the storyline is not the basic storyline of boy meets girl, boy and girl falls in love, boy and girl argue, boy and girl break up, boy and girl get back together. The simplicity of the story is so basic that it seems truer to what life is. Meeting someone who changes the rest of your life does not mean unquieted love, but really trying to understand that other person, building something that will last a lifetime not something that will last a couple of days. That is what Love Happens is, a film about a boy and a girl who are just trying to figure this thing called life out.
Jackie Joy

No comments:
Post a Comment