I am not very talented in chronicling the day in the life of....well you get the point, plus right now with trying not to procrastinate on all my assignments for school, aka, the long tedious papers that are not in anyway fun to write, its hard to have time for entertainment/feelings writing. On top of all that I haven't really had the patience to sit in front of the computer to write anything worth reading or writing. I do though, have some serious thinking to do this weekend. I doubt besides tomorrow afternoon I am going to be going anywhere and most likely going to stay in and be a hermit on Saturday and Sunday. I am in serious jeopardy in becoming very redundant about my current predicaments, I feel it in the pit of my stomach and in the back of my throat the problems slowly but truly regurgitating and wham you will here it all from a to z and back to a! help! I don't want to be that person, that dwells on something so long that it feels like a over picked stab on your hand. I just want to resolve it all, maybe just maybe I am asking for to much here.
I am truly really really really really really really really really really really really sorry to all that have been caught in the current of all my current predictaments, the wave will pass or i hope so anyways...ekk..if not I guess I should say I am sorry ahead of time if you end up in the current.
dont really know where to end this so ill end it in this note:
"it's not love . I have been in love, but this is not the same thing. It is not my feeling, but a sort of force outside myself has taken possesion of me.I went away, you see, because I made it up in my mind it could never be-that such happiness does not exist on earth, do you understand? But I struggled with myself and realized there's no living without it." Anna Karenin-Tolstoy
Jackie Joy
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment